Product Warranty Policy
Pool Tree has a 12 Month Warranty.
Purchasing from The Pool Tree:
We will accept product returns for faulty manufacture for a period of 12 months from date of the purchase. Faulty products will be repaired or replaced by us subject to this Warranty wherein:
- The product is found to be defective/incorrect/incomplete/faulty.
- You must also provide adequate proof of purchase such as an order number or receipt.
If a fault arises in a product, you must immediately notify us and cease using the product.
Product Warranty Information:
Refunds are provided at our discretion where the fault is determined by us to be major fault or manufacturing fault. Refunds may also be provided for incorrect or incomplete orders or computerised ordering errors.
- If the product fault is determined by us to be minor fault or a non-manufacturing fault, , we will at our discretion do one of the following:
- repair the goods;
- Send a replacement for the part(s) affected; and/or offer a limited refund depending on the circumstances
- If replacements or repairs are unavailable, we may refund the product purchase price.
- Replacement Product/s warranty period/s start from the original purchase date and not from the time they were replaced.
- We reserve the right to assess the condition and age of goods before providing a repair, exchange or refund.
- You must monitor and regularly check product/s for defects and immediately cease using the product/s when a fault arises.
- Failure to meet conditions as laid out in this policy may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Postage is only refunded only at our sole discretion and must be approved in advance of warranty processing.
Purchasing from Authorised Distributors/ Retailers:
- If you purchased a Pool Tree product from an Authorised Distributor/ Retailer/ Stockist, you must process your warranty via them and abide by their Product Warranty Policy.
Pool Tree warranty does not cover:
- Incorrect installation, assembly or storage
- Delivery of new parts/products to another address other than original shipping address
- Any installation or inspection costs relating to a claim
- Claims made after the warranty period has expired
- General progressive fading after a 6 month period
- Failing to follow instructions or guidelines provided
- Failing to properly maintain or store goods correctly
- Product used for any purpose other than for which it is designed for
- Product used in a manner exceeding maximum weight limitations
- Product is used as a toy
- Continued use of any product after a defect becomes apparent or should have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user
- ENSURE ALL WATER IS DRAINED FROM THE BASE OF THE POOL TREE BEFORE MOVING AND REMOVE ALL ITEMS ON THE POOL TREE BEFORE MOVING.
- DO NOT PLACE POOL TREE NEAR A SOURCE OF HEAT.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT POOL TREE IS CLEAN AND DRY AFTER USAGE
To clean: RINSE OFF WITH FRESH WATER.